The Submarine Museum Melaka
- Problem Statement and Issues
The problem statement and issue of The Submarine Museum is that losing more significance by the people. Though The Submarine Museum is in Melaka which is the historical city it loses its significant being far away from the city which causes people to be not aware of this museum as they fail to relate the Navy army to the current time.
- Target Audience
Age : 15-17 years old
Gender : Male and Female
Education : Secondary School
Occupation : Students
Race & Ethnicity : All Races
Geographical Location : Urban and non-urban
Perception : To be grateful of other’s life who sacrificed for us.
Learning : Word of mouth form friends and family,Online and Offline media and promotion
Motivation & Need : To give back love and support to armies and their families. Apply the values in life
Attitude & Personality : Curious and adventurous
Lifestyle : Advanced in handling gadgets and accepting changes in life.
- Campaign Name : Survive the Deep
- Big Idea : Beneath The Surface
- Concept : Hi-Technology Interface
- Tagline : Revive The Survive
- AimTo raise awareness on Navy army and their families’ life and sacrifices they made to serve our country.
- To hype back the museum to get more visitors.
- To create the engagement towards discovering this museum and the story behind it by the experience.
- To give an experience of the surviving like a Navy.
- To encourage people to visit the museum to get experienced in real instead of seeing in the movies and other mediums.
- Unique Selling Proposition
Experiencing the past life in a futuristic aspect.
the execution of the whole campaign.
Minor medias – Website and Environment Media